Monday, June 17, 2013

Festivals

One thing that I love about life in Budapest is all the many, many festivals. It can actually become exhausting trying to keep up with all of them! Last weekend I visited the Fozdefeszt, one of my favorite festivals. It features craft beer from all over Hungary and even some neighboring countries. Fantastically, there is no cover charge, so you can just stop by without the pressure of getting your money's worth. Best of all, though, is getting to drink something that is not a gross light-colored lager for once. IPAs, stouts, ales, and more are all available to be tasted. It's a great time, and something that I really recommend in Budapest.

bitter chocolate in my hands

(This photo was taken by Rebecca Sangster-Kelly. Check out all her work here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment