Monday, April 7, 2014

My Weekends

John moved away a bit over a month ago, to a suburb of Seoul. You'd think that would be upsetting, but so far it's working out kind of perfectly. I go to see him one weekend, he comes to see me the next. Sometimes we'll meet in other places (we're going to Seoul in two weeks).

So there are many bus rides, but those are cheap and frequent in Korea. I catch up on tv during mine, or nap. On the other end of the bus is my boyfriend, and we get to do the illicit thrill of mild pda, which is really only permitted in bus/train stations here in the ROK. Then we spend the weekend together. It's pretty relaxed: tv, reading, having a nap, hanging out with my friends here in Daejeon, going for walks, whatever. Sometimes we catch a movie or go check out a new restaurant.

So, mainly, that's how I've been spending my weekends.



4 comments:

  1. That and taking pics of your food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know......."I hate you" is the reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you're having fun with your uber-tall bf :)

    ReplyDelete