Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm off on an adventure!

Today I will catch a bus at 13:30 up to Incheon Airport. At 19:15, I'll get on a plane bound for Shanghai. I have a 26 hour layover in Shanghai, where hopefully their visa-free policy will work out for me and I'll get to escape the airport and head to my hostel, where I will wake up bright and early and spend Wednesday exploring the city.

Wednesday night I'll fly to Ho Chi Minh city, where I will arrive around 1:30 AM and be greeted by my good friend Juliet. I'll stay with her there, and spend Thursday and Friday morning exploring the city. Friday evening we will take a bus to Cambodia.

I'll spend Saturday and Sunday in Phnom Penh with Juli, who will head back Sunday evening. I'll have one night by myself in our luxurious hotel before heading to Siem Reap Monday morning on my own. There, I will relax and also see Angkor Wat, which has been a life's dream for me. Wednesday night at 22:50, I'll get on a plane back to Korea, via China again, and arrive Thursday morning.

10 calendar days, twelve hours and fifteen minutes on planes, about twelve hours on buses, three countries, and one last grand adventure before I head home.

Here I come for China (#40), Vietnam (#41), and Cambodia (#42)!



PS: I've scheduled some blogs to publish during my trip, to catch up writing the rest of the trips I've taken here in Korea, and since I most likely won't be publishing anything of substance during my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment