Monday, August 25, 2014

Korean War Memorial, Seoul

Today was my last day at work, and my last real day in Korea. I could write about that. It wasn't a great day, but no worse than I expected, and I got paid in full and got to leave early, which was nice. I then met Jason and signed my phone contract over to him before getting some delicious dalkgalbi and ice cream for dinner. And now I'm chilling.

But I think instead I'll write about my visit to the Korean War Memorial in Seoul. It's a really cool museum, with lots of flashing lights and realia, even if there is almost nothing in English. The outside is particularly cool: lots of impressive statues and monuments as well as tons of old planes, tanks, and other war machines. Definitely worth checking out!




me and an F4


This ship was not used during the Korean War.




No comments:

Post a Comment