Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessions

I think (relatively) cheap milk chocolate is delicious.

Since I was 17, I have never gone more than six months without smoking a cigarette. I doubt that I ever will. I just find the whole experience so pleasurable.

I deliberately only answer my mobile sporadically because I don't want people to think they can always get in touch with me easily.

If I don't have my planner, I don't even know my class schedule, let alone what I have planned. Even now at the end of May.

I almost never punch bus tickets. I justify this with my intense hatred of BKV.

I cry just all of the time, at least weekly, generally because of some dumb frustration.

I absolutely despise all the extra skin left over on my body. So much.

Sunshine makes me so happy, but I don't really like to be in it. I prefer to be sort of sun-adjacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment