Monday, May 6, 2013

Sorority Sisters

In college, I was in a sorority. This is generally surprising for people who know me nowadays, which is probably due to my current staidness or to a misconception of sororities. Probably both. My sorority days were fun and helped me to grow. I wouldn't take them back, especially because they also brought me my darling little.

Since I've been in Budapest, I have had two people come into town from Lycoming. Both of them have wound up being sorority sisters. On Friday Abbey messaged me and told me she'd be in town on Saturday. It was a surprise for sure. We managed to meet up for some tasty lunch at Magdalena Merlo's and then again for an improvised tour of Budapest's pub scene. It was so funny to catch up and reminisce with someone I haven't seen since 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment