Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I haven't blogged in a week.

But for pretty good reason. Last Wednesday, John came to stay with me. He'll be staying with me for a few weeks before he heads back to the States. So I was a bit distracted with that. Then Thursday was Labor Day and I had the day off work. We rested, and then walked two hours into town where we ate Mexican food and saw the new Spider-Man movie. Friday I had to go into work, but it was Sports Day, which translated into a day of deskwarming.

This last weekend was a four-day weekend, which we (me + John + Jenny) spent on the Korean island of Jeju. It was quite a trip. I'll blog about it soon. I realize I still have yet to finish blogging about my January trip, let alone all the little trips I've taken since then. I really do need to get cracking. In the meantime, though, I'll post some pictures from Jeju, the magical island containing all of Korea's repressed sexuality.

me and the beach outside our hotel
Damn, are we good-looking or what?
Even Dolharubangs make heart arms in Korea.
coastlines
me, Jenny, and a rock that in no way resembles a penis

No comments:

Post a Comment