Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Droopy

My school had a rice harvesting contest this morning. It was super cute.

Still, though, I'm just sort of droopy. I have a miserable cold that I just can't shake. I feel sort of cranky. I miss people and places a lot.

Sometimes I wonder why I live my life this way. Usually I am very certain, and I am happy with and even proud of my weird nomadic ways. I don't mind being alone, because I like myself and I get to spend my life having amazing adventures. Other days, though, I wonder what my life would have been like if I had settled down. I'm sure I'll settle down someday, and what will that life be like?

We all feel lonely and weird from time to time. It just happens that when I do, right now, there is literally nobody I can talk to, because everyone who might care is asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your crazy life. Plenty of time to be old later. I love you and hope you feel better. Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete