Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Post!

I didn't blog on Friday, as I was exhausted. So I figure I owe everyone an extra post.

After work on Friday, I ran some errands. I went to the HomePlus, where I hit up Uniqlo and bought two nice button-down shirts, and the super market, where I bought a blankie and coffee-making accouterments. Then I came home, relaxed, watched TV, and went to bed early. Saturday I went to the Daejeombie Charity 5K, featuring zombies. It was awesome, if a bit more low-key than I expected. I then grabbed blowfish soup with Jason, Bola, and Amanda E before checking out a fancy cupcake place. Sunday was a day of rest. I cooked some pretty awesome paprikas csirke, went on a long bike ride, and met a new language exchange partner.

It was a chill weekend, but a good one. It was nice to actually be in Daejeon, see friends, and relax for the first time in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment