Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Limbo

I don't really have all that much to write about, because I don't have that much going on at the moment. I go to work, and mainly try to ignore everyone there (except my students, of course). I go to chiro, which is lovely, and tutor Sangmin, which is also rewarding. I hang out with my friends, even sometimes too much: last week I was social every night, and it left me so worn out that I was barely social over the weekend, and came straight home to read yesterday and today.

But mainly I just feel like I'm in limbo. I'm waiting for things to come together, job-wise, and in the meantime I'm just sort of stuck. I can't make plans until I have a job. So I'm just trying to keep myself relaxed and in a good mental state. I am feeling much better about that, this week. I think I stopped caring about many things, here, and I think that's generally a good sign for me.

I do still have a lot to blog about, though, since I have many past trips that I still need to write up! I will work hard to get those done before I leave for my summer vacation. In the meantime, forgive me if my posts are a bit lackluster. I just don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment