Sunday, July 27, 2014

Making Up for Wednesday

Well, I was a bad blogger this week and didn't write much at all. So I should catch up.

I had a really good weekend, actually. It was the perfect combination of fun and relaxation. Friday night I went for a long walk. There was a thunderstorm brewing, and it felt good to be out in the cool air and under all that electricity. Saturday I talked to John for a long time, and then met the girls at Weizenhaus where we took advantage of their all you can drink beer offer. We ended the night attempting to get Subway, but arriving just after closing, and being full of lamentation. I think the dude working there was scared. Today I woke up, feeling kind of slow and dumb after last night's festivities, so I relaxed for a bit. Then I managed to talk to Lyla. In the afternoon I went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2, which was great and inflicted a lot of feels. Then we finally got that Subway sandwich, which was disturbingly satisfying after so long without a proper sandwich.

A lot of time this weekend was also spent just sort of laying about, playing games and reading a bit. Which is good decompression to have.

Camp starts tomorrow. I really hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment