Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bureaucracy

I spent the whole morning in Hungarian bureaucracy, attempting to get my fingerprints taken. Finally, a few hours and a whole day missed of work later, I was successful, and my fingerprints were in the mail, certified, and on the way to my father. So I went for a swim.


Here's me on Sunday at the Budapest St. Patrick's Day parade. Over a thousand people showed up, they gave away balloons and Jameson-and-gingers, people played bagpipes... over all it was a good time, even if the parade itself only went around four blocks!

And, because I found this today, if anyone is interested in learning a bit of (somewhat slanted?) history about this little place that I call home, feel free to click for a clear and interesting infographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment