Friday, December 13, 2013

7 Photos for (the rest of) Kyoto

I've already talked about Sangusangendo Temple and the Karamon Gate of Nishi-Honganji, but what else did I do during my day in Kyoto? Well, as always, I mainly walked around. Mainly I looked at my map and walked to the next thing that appealed to me. So I checked out some temples, some markets, and a cemetery. I bought a few things, mainly from an artist that created the most adorably whimsical pictures of wee bunnies having adventures. I also ate udon and sashimi that I watched be cut from the side of a fish in a fishmonger's. Here is a bit of what I saw.

lily pads at the Toji temple grounds
one of the buildings in the Nishi-Honganji complex
a gate in the Kiyomizu-dera complex
more of the Kiyomizu-dera complex
overlooking the city
Hi!
udon

No comments:

Post a Comment