Thursday, January 16, 2014

No Blogging

I was a bad blogger this week. Frankly, I was too damn busy: teaching camp, getting the last details of my trip planned, seeing friends every night of the week, thinking abstractly about packing (I did actually pack tonight!) and so on.

I'm kind of stressed out, right now, because I went ahead and opened my mouth and said some things. And now I feel tenuous, and scared.

I leave Daejeon tomorrow and head up to Seoul. I will spend the night there, then fly to Taiwan on Saturday morning. I will spend two nights in Hualien, near the Taroko Gorge, and three nights in Taipei. Then it's on to the Philippines, where I will spend one night essentially in transit, followed by three nights on Palawan Island and two nights in Manila. Then it's back to Korea. I'll be spending the long weekend in Seoul, then coming home on the evening of the 2nd before starting back to teaching on the 3rd.

It'll be pretty intense. I'll try to keep you up to date, but I promise nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment