Friday, January 10, 2014

Seven Good Things, Week Two

Saturday: I finally managed to introduce the rhyming game into Korea. Let it begin.

Sunday: Dog walking with Snowball again. I brought a big group, and I think the dogs got fairly well-exercised and loved on.

Monday: I slept, deeply and dreamlessly, for a solid three hours of the afternoon, and woke rested and happy.

Tuesday: I had a productive day at work, somewhat scrambling, but did manage to get all the work I should have been doing during the previous days done.

Wednesday: I already wrote about camp and acupuncture, so I'll say that my language exchange with Haeri went as well as it always does, and she was adorable, and I managed to make sentences such as "The apple is on the table." and "The water is inside the cup." in Korean. Success!

Thursday: Watching kids pretend to iceskate around on their little socks, including a few lifts and dips, was adorable.

Friday: Well, it hasn't actually happened yet, but I am sure I will have a lovely evening playing cards with some friends.

1 comment:

  1. Good week but the acupuncture looks like it hurt! I love you and have a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete