Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nonsense

Today after work, I had a nap on my desk. Head down, scarf over my eyes, full-on sleeping. In my defense, so did several of the other people in my office. When my coteacher came back, I had her log me out in the system so I could go to the bank. I took one hour off to do so.

I said goodbye to the vice-principal, ran to the bank, and them ran back to the school where I had to greet the vice-principal AGAIN and return to my office. I then spent twenty-five minutes messing about on Facebook before putting my shoes and coat back on and leaving for the day.

This deskwarming stuff is ridiculous. It would be one thing if I had things to do, but when I can't even plan my lessons... it's super frustrating to have to run back to school to do absolutely nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment