Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pixie Dust

This is me liberating seeds to float away to their destiny down the Han River. There were all of these nondescript seed pods along the river. I pulled one open to discover that it was full to bursting with tiny seeds, each attached to a little tuft of shiny, silken floss. It took several minutes to free them all and send them on their way. It was a pretty magical interlude, actually. 

(I'm working on being less snide. My life is too fantastic to be snide. It really was magical: the sun glinted on the water, the bustle of the city faded away, and I was sharing the moment with a pretty awesome guy. It was great. Words are so insufficient sometimes.)

I have a lot to blog about. Taiwan, the Philippines, Seoul, certain life realizations. I promise that I will. I just need to get my legs back under me this week. There is so much to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment