Monday, June 9, 2014

Remainders

This weekend (well, actually, on Friday) I had my last day off until I have my vacation in August. My vacation in August falls at a somewhat funny time: I will have August 8-24 off, and then return for my last day of work on the 25th before I leave Korea on the 26th. I must admit, the thought of having no more days off until August 8th makes me feel a little bit desperate. So I decided to count.

Remaining to me are:

  • 35 regular work days (some of them will surely be deskwarming)
  • 8 days of camp
  • 1 day of deskwarming 
  • 1 weird day back to work (that brings me to a total of 45 days of work)
  • 8 "normal" weekends (ie. bracketed by work)
  • my vacation: 4 days in Korea, 10 days traveling, and 3 more days in Korea
  • 1 day traveling to the airport
Or, if you'd prefer to think of it another way, in 79 days I will be back in America. I'm actually scheduling this for the time I will arrive in America, considering the time change. I like to be organized that way.

So, yeah. I think I can do this. I'm sure there will even be great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment