Monday, April 29, 2013

Lyla's Birthday Weekend


On Thursday we went to pub quiz, won, drank too many beers in a park, and went home. I heard there were also tacos involved after I peaced out. On Friday we were rather unhappy at work. In the evening we went to see Iron Man 3, which was great! Then we went to Fogashazkert and had cake and champagne, and hung out with friends. On Saturday we went to a benefit, won yet another trivia contest, and got some cool prizes, too! On Sunday we had pizza and caught up on TV. Hannibal is really good, you guys. Tomorrow, Monday, we will go to running sushi for lunch.

A very happy birthday long weekend to my very best friend, my family, my travel buddy, my soul mate and heterosexual-life-partner. I don't know what I would do without you. I'd be much less awesome, for sure. You are so smart, so strong, so self-possessed, so funny, so caring. I am so lucky to have you as a best friend. I love you bunches and bunches.

From our crazy Americorps Year in California...

to moving to Hungary...



to visiting each other during our Masters...



to all of our many, many travels!
Transylvania
Salamanca  
Scottish Highlands
Paris
the Greek Isles
Berlin
Croatia
Istanbul
the Netherlands
deer parks in Denmark
Gogol Bordello concerts at Slovenian rock fests
Poland... and so many more places!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. You have been blessed to find each other.xo

    ReplyDelete