Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hurt Back

I hurt my back. I'm not sure how I did it: it could have been when I was bumped by a car last Wednesday, or when the bus I was riding on had an accident on Saturday and I fell down. Of course, it could also have just been when I helped John move on Saturday morning. Who knows? What I do know is that it is pretty much taking over my life. I spent Sunday in bed, whimpering and suffering, and then went to the doctor Monday and the chiropractor today. I have to go back to the doctor on Thursday. And the thing is: it really, really hurts. A lot. It's making it hard to think about anything else. This is both good, because it's distracting me from things that worry me, and bad, because it's not letting me focus on starting the new school year off on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment